When you plug in the AC adapter and press on the power button, there are no signs of life at all. It appears to be dead.
- Make sure the wall outlet is working and the AC adapter is getting power from the outlet.
- The voltage output on your new adapter must be exactly the same as on the old one. The amperage, on the other hand, can be the same or higher.
- If previous troubleshooting steps didn’t help, it’s possible your computer has a problem with the motherboard or DC power jack. In this case it’s necessary to disassemble the laptop.
- If both, the internal and external monitors show no image, the problem can be related to failed memory (RAM) or failed motherboard.
- The computer turns on and makes normal startup noises, the LED lights turn on but nothing appears on the screen. Our Computer Repair has extensive experience repairing a wide variety of laptops, from Acer, Alienware, Apple, Asus, Averatec, Compaq, Dell, eMachines, Everex Gateway, HP, Lenovo, MSI, Panasonic, Sony, Systemax, through Toshiba and many more. North London Hardware and Software Support understand you need your laptop repair service completed quickly and correctly the first time. We work hard to ensure that your case is resolved successfully, thoroughly tested and made available for pickup as soon as possible. Call us and let us make your computer work like new again.